Growth Marketing Lead
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Computer vision and an exceptional culture.
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a Growth Marketing Lead to own and optimize our entire post-acquisition funnel, drive key expansion marketing initiatives, and work closely with our Marketing, Partnerships, and Sales teams to maximize HOVER’s growth engines. Examples of what you will be tackling: testing GTM strategies and MVPs for new verticals; reducing funnel friction and increasing SOW & retention through lifecycle marketing (e.g., in-app, push, SMS, email); and maximizing our SDRs’ outbound efforts. Your background includes growth marketing and data driven experimentation in high velocity, early stage environments that leaves you hungry for a role that gives you both the latitude to pave your own path and opportunity to drive an outsized impact within the company.
As a Growth Marketing Lead, you will be joining the team that conceives of, creates, and executes on the company’s largest growth initiatives. We are a group of iterative testers and builders who use data to drive us towards the right strategies to maximize HOVER’s revenue and customer base. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of ownership and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally (to tactically get-things-done each week) and strategically (to scale our business in the right ways entering 2021).
You will contribute by:
Owning our entire post-acquisition marketing funnel, which includes: activation, SOW growth, upselling, and retention. You will be using tools like Braze to set up systems of lifecycle touchpoints to drive key behaviors.
Optimize our SDR team’s efforts, which is the central nervous system for our sales team. You’ll optimize the team’s inbound meetings and outbound dialing efforts to ensure we have enough leads driving to the various sales teams, so that HOVER can hit its 2021 goals.
Driving demand generation experimentation. You will work with our agency to come up with a testing roadmap and ultimately drive more scale and higher ROAS for each channel.
Finally, create and continue tweaking our top-of-funnel strategy, tying together Brand efforts to down-funnel conversions and revenue. This will involve coordinating across the business, especially with our Marketing team to ensure all Integrate Marketing Campaigns drive towards measurable results and ultimately have positive business impact.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of direct Growth or Growth Marketing experience
- Familiarity with SQL and Tableau (or other Business Insight tools)
- Experience operating in an 80/20 mindset and deliberately prioritizing your time when there are competing exciting and impactful projects to work on
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset -- you work to solve your own problems before asking for help
- Data and results driven -- you like to beat the odds and blow past goals
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave - We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of conferences, workshops, or certifications
- Transportation - Pre-tax commuter benefits and free parking