Customer Training Specialist
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a motivated individual who enjoys fast-paced environments to serve as an evangelist for our customers in the exterior home remodeling industry. Your focus will be on helping our clients maximize their experience and use of our platform through engagement with leaders and individual contributors throughout the organization. You will have an opportunity to work cross functionally with multiple departments, including Sales, Account Management, Customer Support, and Operations.
The Customer Enablement Specialist team is critical to customer adoption and enablement across various roles throughout our diverse group of Exterior Home Improvement (EHI) contractors. Joining the team will provide you with a depth of Industry-related knowledge and advanced technology within the HOVER platform. It’s an exciting time to join and in this role, you’ll have an opportunity to influence processes, use your creativity, and have a part in establishing team culture.
You will contribute by:
In this role, you will be working directly with our customers and prospects by providing an exceptional experience in delivering platform product knowledge, best practices to our users, and helping to optimize customers’ performance and efficiency gains through use of HOVER. Your objective will be to gain and maintain strong adoption and consumption of the technology across the entire organization; management down to individual contributors. You will also work closely and strategically with sales account executives and account managers to ensure account goals and prescribed approaches to key activities and methodologies are in alignment.
Your background includes:
- Minimum of 2+ years of related professional experience
- Proven prioritization, planning, and team-centric collaboration
- Compelling communication and presentation skills
- An active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- An understanding of what it means to evangelize your product in order to optimize success
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Accrued vacation time
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications