Account Manager (Insurance)
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
As an Account Manager at HOVER, your responsibilities will be primarily focused on growing and strengthening relationships with HOVER’s Insurance partners. As the team attracts new insurance partnerships, you will manage growth within the account and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across various business, training, and project management teams. In this role, you will be responsible for answering customer requests and identifying growth opportunities within the account. You will also work closely as the liaison between cross-functional teams at HOVER (including Sales, Customer Success, Product Development, Engineering, Finance, and Production departments).
This role is a remote in-territory position and we are targeting the Central and North East United States but flexible to metro location. Please clarify your current location in the relevant application field.
You will contribute by:
- Lead weekly progress meetings between technical and business units
- Strengthen existing account utilization, and identify opportunities for account growth
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders, executive sponsors, and field staff
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on the HOVER platform features and functionality, as well as the Go-To-Market approach
- Manage client expectations, and ensure the timely and successful delivery of HOVER’s solutions according to customer’s needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly & quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Build QBR decks that show client growth and success
- Forecast growth and track key account metrics
Your background includes:
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or relevant role
- 3+ years of strong technical Project Management, or field facing experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Excel)
- Strong understanding of building financial ROI models and experience using Tableau, Powerpoint, Keynote
- Proficiency with Project Management software (Asana, Basecamp, other)
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Property & Casualty insurance experience is a nice to have
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications