Product Management Paid Internship - Summer 2021
Please use PDF format for resumes.
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why you want HOVER:
At HOVER we are dedicated to our employees and our community. Just look at our values of THINK, DO, and SERVE - it’s ingrained in our culture to be intentional about diversity and to uplift those around us.
- THINK challenges us to participate in respectful debate and value the diversity of thought that can only be found in true diversity among our ranks.
- DO asks us to be biassed towards action and to always be interested in changing things for the better.
- SERVE is a constant reminder that if we are to succeed as a company we must be focused on uplifting one another up as rising tides lift all ships.
It is with a dedication to these values that we continue to invest in our community through initiatives like this internship program designed to create opportunities.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a self-motivated intern to support key projects across the organization’s growing business line of Insurance. In this role you will have the opportunity to get exposure across engineering, design, sales and support while partnering with a Senior Product Manager here at HOVER.
The Insurance team is a growing team, currently incubated within the Core Services & Insurance (CSI) Tribe. Our focus is to continue our 2x yoy growth trajectory by 1) winning new Insurance accounts (both carriers and key service providers) and 2) growing the share of wallet of existing accounts.
You will contribute by:
As an intern on the Insurance team, you will learn how to conduct research and amplify your customer empathy whilst you learn how to breakdown and articulate a customer problem. You will take point on projects focused on driving customer value to claims adjusters and help to design a solution to validate data collected from homeowners.
Your background includes:
This internship is perfect for Graduate students who can commit to a 2-3 month internship this summer, are based in the United States, and have the following qualifications:
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to think creatively about how to research, investigate and solve problems
- Intellectual curiosity and an affinity for solving problems
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present your ideas clearly