Executive Assistant to CEO
Please use PDF format for resumes.
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO. We are looking for an EA who is highly competent, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at being mindful of strong communication and details in a fast-paced and human-centric environment.
We have a roll up your sleeves mentality; everyone from our Founder/CEO down is a Doer. Many of our executives are used to being self-sufficient. We’re looking for someone who will push us to delegate more and spend our time in the most effective way possible. And most importantly, attitude is everything. We’re a close team and we want to spend our time with someone with a good attitude.
Please note this role will be based in our San Francisco HQ, and may require interaction with visitors post-COVID.
You will contribute by:
As our first Executive Assistant hire, you will own strategic management of the CEO’s calendar; leveraging the CEO’s time by ensuring prompt meeting coordination and time management for various projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Conserve executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements and accommodations for the CEO and other members of our executive staff as time allows
- Help with calendar coordination for the rest of the leadership team, especially organizing events, including customer meetings, quarterly sales forums, conferences and team events
- Handle sensitive materials in a confidential manner
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Communicate across executive staff, interact with external stakeholders including investors
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives, preferably in a growth stage tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- High-level proficiency in Google suite, Zoom, Slack
- Hyper-organized with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively take on additional responsibilities
- A great sense of humor
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications