Director, Growth Marketing
Please use PDF format for resumes.
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Computer vision and an exceptional culture.
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to own our Full Funnel strategy and lead our Growth Marketing team of three. Examples of what you will be tackling: developing an end-to-end strategy from the very top of funnel (i.e., driving brand awareness to our target market) all the way through acquisition, activation, and retention; working with leaders across the business (e.g., Sales, Product Marketing, etc.) to ensure a coordinated effort throughout the funnel; managing a team of three Growth Marketers; and helping think through GTM tactics for TAM expansion efforts.
Your background includes deep experience standing up and scaling Growth Marketing strategies across the funnel (from the ground up) and high velocity, data driven experimentation in early stage environments. You are hungry for a role that gives you both the latitude to pave your own path and opportunity to drive an outsized impact within the company. Finally, you are a player coach: you are capable and desire to both forge strategy and execute alongside your team.
As a Director of Growth Marketing, you will be joining the team that conceives of, creates, and executes on the company’s largest growth initiatives. Our Growth team is a group of iterative testers and builders who use data to drive us towards the right strategies to maximize HOVER’s revenue and customer base. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of ownership and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally (to tactically get-things-done each week) and strategically (to scale our business in the right ways entering 2021).
You will contribute by:
Leading our Growth Marketing team and owning the Full Funnel strategy and associated KPIs. You’ll step in early to understand historical efforts, align on a moving-forward strategy, and move quickly (with your team and cross-functional stakeholders) to drive impact-first initiatives and experiments to improve our Growth Marketing metrics.
You’ll closely monitor the numbers and dive deep into the data to understand where the team needs to focus for HOVER to hit its goals.
Finally, you will work cross-functionally with the rest of the Growth team as we stand up new verticals, scale sales teams, and experiment our way to new breakthroughs.
Your background includes:
- 8+ years of Growth Marketing experience
- Proven track record of scaling companies through full funnel Growth Marketing
- Recent management experience (with experience managing teams of 3+).
- Strong data/analytics skills and familiarity with Tableau (or other Business Insight tools)
- Experience operating in an 80/20 mindset and deliberately prioritizing your team’s time when there are competing projects to work on
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset -- you work to solve your own problems before asking for help
- Data and results driven -- you like to beat the odds and blow past goals
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications