HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
The Recruiting Team at HOVER brings the very best people together to execute on the company’s mission through creating and facilitating a thoughtful recruiting process. We’re a small but mighty team that lives by a philosophy that puts candidate experience front and center, leverages our process to build a diverse company and empowers every employee to partner with us.
As a Business Recruiter on the team, you will work with Sales & Marketing leaders to scale our go-to-market and sales teams. You will drive strategic and operational change through creating efficient recruiting processes, improving the candidate experience, and working with hiring managers to perfect our craft of hiring the best and brightest. You will be strategic in building pipelines for a diverse set of roles through sourcing passive candidates, cultivating referrals, and developing creative top of funnel ideas with your hiring partners.
You will contribute by:
You will partner with GTM and Sales leaders to build and execute on an effective hiring strategy. You’ll intentionally build and optimize talent pipelines for a wide variety of roles by sourcing, networking, and creating a compelling and far reaching talent brand. As part of the Recruiting Team, you will incorporate industry best practices and establish our own using a data-driven approach. You’ll have an opportunity to help build out one of several programs or initiatives with things like recruiting analytics, diversity recruiting or talent branding.
In this role, you are at your best when you’re using your skillset to uplevel our team. You are a team player and employee advocate, and you can’t wait to help us find the best of the best to hire. You are a flexible and thoughtful business partner and leader. You have the energy and stamina to keep pace and even one step ahead of the rapid growth we’re experiencing. If you love working with a stellar team to build something from the ground up, this role is for you.
Your background includes:
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting for sales, marketing and G&A roles
- Full-cycle recruiting experience, with an emphasis on sourcing
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset; a belief that your talents can be developed with effort
- Customer and team-oriented
- Collaborative problem solver that approaches recruiting strategically
- Familiar with recruiting tools such as LinkedIn, Gem, and Greenhouse
- A passion for diversity & inclusion, analytics, talent branding or training & enablement a strong plus
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications