Director, Sales (EHI)
Please use PDF format for resumes.
HOVER uses patented technology, making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features, from 8 simple photos. The structured 3D data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, State Farm, Travelers, and Nationwide Insurance, HOVER is committed to continuing our success, while achieving our mission to help people improve their homes with the world’s best 3D property data. . We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a sales leader who can manage and build a sales team of new and existing business representatives. We want a strategic minded, highly emotionally intelligent, mission driven leader who will set and refine strategy, own revenue targets for the region, implement repeatable processes, and roll up their sleeves when needed to help their team close key accounts. Additionally, you will utilize data to help refine and optimize sales motions, and ultimately build a powerful, predictable and scalable machine.
You will contribute by:
As a Sales Director you will manage a team of salespeople to a new and existing business revenue goal. You will hire, coach, and retain top talent. You will manage forecasting, account assignment and quota achievement for a team of sellers. You’ll work closely with your team to strategize about deal discovery, account penetration, and tactics to help close business.
Your background includes:
- Growth and leadership mindset
- Effective communicator with a high EQ
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- 7+ years of field sales experience and solution selling
- Proven track record of leading a team of sales reps to exceed goals
- Strong people management, coaching, development and development experience
- Strong prioritization, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- In-territory travel required
- Experience in the home improvement contracting, construction, or building material space, managing remote sales reps, and previous entrepreneurial experience are bonuses
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a post Series D company with consistent triple digit YoY growth.
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications