Account Manager, SMB
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a seasoned Account Manager to join an expanding team based in Rochester, NY. This critical and strategic role will work closely with our customers to understand how they work, their business challenges, unlock new value with the platform, and identify new ways we can differentiate in the marketplace. You will be a subject matter expert for all things HOVER to our customers and showcase the value of our technology for them. This role will require creativity, grit, and cross functional collaboration across Sales, Growth, Marketing, Product and Support.
The fast growing Small and Medium sized Business (SMB) team has a “customer-first” mindset and collaborates across the business to ensure HOVER is putting its best foot forward. We have a “Think.Do.Serve” value set that ensures we work collaboratively, authentically, and openly both internally and externally. You’ll be joining a unique team with the opportunity to prove out a budding segment of the market for HOVER.
You will contribute by:
You will be responsible for orchestrating the customer relationship, driving effective sales alignment, product utilization, training and enablement, and advising on new features to ensure customers are getting value and deriving success from our platform.
You will help customers understand the best ways to utilize the technology based on their business needs and educate customers on the capabilities of the software so customers are up-to-date on the latest software releases. You will lead cross-functional projects within HOVER and identify new ways our platform can differentiate our customers in the market. You will help drive communication of customer success plans and account growth opportunities with Sales and Partner Marketing teams, and participate in quarterly business reviews, presenting to key stakeholders and executives.
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of direct account management experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level (both verbal and written)
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Excel)
- Solution-oriented sales philosophy built around asking questions, listening, and GAP selling
- Excellent listening, training and presentation skills
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions orientation with regards to your work
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications