HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer to help us strategically identify, attract and engage the best technical talent. You’ll work closely with Engineering, Product and Design leaders and your close-knit, talented Recruiting teammates to deliver on critical hires. You’ll play a critical role as the first point of contact in a seamless recruiting process for HOVER that delivers a world-class candidate experience. On day one you’ll have the ability to leverage an up and coming talent brand with accolades like being a Forbes Best Startup Employer, a strong Glassdoor rating and culture bought into the significance of recruiting.
The Recruiting Team is 7 members strong and consists of varying backgrounds from agency to hyper growth startup and unicorn technology companies. We prioritize candidate experience and use recruiting as a vehicle to build a more diverse company with an exceptional culture. At HOVER, Recruiting is a strategic function and as Talent Business Partners we influence the most important activity in the company, hiring. We leverage data and current tools to innovate and are constantly thinking of new ways to perfect our craft.
You will contribute by:
You’ll work with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company and product as a whole. Using those requirements you’ll craft a thoughtful search strategy to find the best available talent. You’ll utilize all the tools at your disposal, including but not limited to, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, internal referral tools, and job boards to source, screen and qualify passive candidates. You’ll prioritize existing roles while also building a pipeline of talent for future opportunities, including new vertical expansion and growth in new geographies. Additionally, you’ll partner with teammates on projects and initiatives to improve our candidate experience, talent brand and diversity to name a few.
Who you are:
- A self starter with at least a year or two of recruiting experience under your belt, preferably in a role where sourcing was a significant part of your role.
- You’re a creative thinker, going where the candidates go. You understand that not everyone can be found on LinkedIn and can follow the road less traveled to success.
- An excellent communicator, especially when it comes to written communication. You balance creativity with conciseness.
- You have a growth mindset, which means you believe that your talents can be developed with effort.
- Your curiosity has the potential to lead you down rabbit holes but your results-oriented nature keeps you focused on the task at hand more often than not.
- You’re eager to help us continue building a diverse and inclusive company, and have experience building diverse talent pipelines.
- You are team-oriented and understand that the better we work together the further we’ll go and the more gratifying our success will be.
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications