Director, Product Marketing
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
We are seeking an exceptional marketing leader for our Product Marketing team. You will work with Product, Sales, and Engineering leadership and lead a small team of talented Product Marketers that manage our core features to define market and customer requirements, create our value propositions, build the marketing strategy and launch new products and features into the market.
You will contribute by:
In this role you will help shape the Product Marketing discipline at HOVER, leveraging your deep expertise in product marketing. You’ll create go-to-market launch strategy and lead a cross-functional team to execute on it. Your deep understanding of strategic messaging, user journey and experience development will drive innovative marketing techniques that will directly contribute to our overall business goals. You will partner with key Product, Sales and Engineering partners to build marketing plans for our products, integrations and partner marketing efforts. You will collaborate with Product Management to prioritize roadmaps, testing plans and define OKRs (Objectives and Key Results). You’ll be a steward of the HOVER brand and will find ways to build both brand equity and business results.
Your background includes:
- 10+ years of insights-driven SMB or Consumer product marketing experience or marketing in a tech or product-driven company
- Understanding of current product and marketing trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining competitive advantages with a focus on digital marketing and customer experience
- Experience working with Product teams and partners on integrations and co-branding strategies
- Experience aligning product marketing to a larger brand marketing narrative and translating brand strategy into product marketing output that ladders back to the larger identity, positioning and messaging
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience working in highly measured performance environments with flexibility and speed
- Strong managerial and mentoring skills
- Experience in consumer tech, property-tech or related field is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications