Senior Product Marketing Manager
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
As a “full-stack” Product Marketing Manager you’ve partnered with Product, Sales, Design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of industry leading products. You leverage classic marketing fundamentals along with progressive tactics to position, architect campaigns, build enablement resources and tell compelling stories that customers adore.
You will contribute by:
In this role you’ll lead product launches as a partner to the Product Team, with a focus on driving successful business results. You’ll work with the broader Marketing organization to develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding and reverence for our customers. You’ll be a trusted advisor for our Sales organization, developing impactful enablement resources that arm them to better position ourselves against competitors and win more business.
Your background includes:
- 6+ years of insights-driven SMB or Consumer product marketing experience or marketing in a tech or product-driven company
- Understanding of current product and marketing trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining competitive advantages with a focus on digital marketing and customer experience
- Experience working with Product teams and partners on integrations and co-branding strategies
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in highly measured performance environments with flexibility and speed
- Experience in consumer tech, property-tech or related field is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications