Customer Enablement Manager (Claims)
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Travelers Insurance, State Farm Ventures, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is dedicated to disrupting the Insurance industry and we are seeking a Customer Enablement Manager (CEM) to join an expanding and impactful team helping us to achieve this goal. This critical and strategic role will work closely with Insurance Claims Professionals to understand how they work and their business challenges to help unlock HOVER’s potential within their company while identifying new ways HOVER can differentiate itself in the marketplace. This is a role where you have the unique opportunity to help our Insurance partners realize better workflows that will in turn have a positive impact on the industry and ultimately the end user - homeowners.
As a Customer Enablement Manager you will be a member of our Insurance team. The Insurance team is primarily distributed but a close-knit family that values close collaboration and is driven by customer empathy andHOVER’s values of think, do, and serve.
You will contribute by:
- Understanding our partners: You’ll be working with Claims Professionals within a select group of insurance partners to build and maintain strong relationships by understanding their objectives and acting as their trusted advisor for all things HOVER.
- Collaborating: Every successful CEM needs to be able to work well within cross-functional teams. Especially critical for this role will be the ability to build and maintain successful relationships across not only the Sales team but also Product, Marketing, Design, Engineering Ops and more - all in an effort to maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of customer stakeholders, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy.
- Utilizing your technical acumen: You will help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our technology based on the customer’s business needs, and educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of the software so customers are up-to-date on the latest software releases.
- Unlocking potential: You will lead cross-functional projects within HOVER and identify new ways our platform can differentiate our customers in the market. Through participation in quarterly business reviews and presenting to stakeholders and executives, you will play a crucial role in the evolution of our product.
- Rolling up your sleeves: Everyone from our Founder/CEO down is a doer, and this role is no exception. You love digging into or cleaning data, troubleshooting partner issues, etc.
Your Background Includes:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Success, Customer Relations, or Account Management
- 1+ years of experience working with Insurance Claims professionals
- Proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize enterprise customer accounts, you understand what it means to evangelize your product
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator; effective in person and by phone.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results - good judgement and discretion to accomplish goals and meet work requirements
- You are a team player with high level of integrity and desire to assist your team
- You’re resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
- Ability to proactively problem solve quickly and take solutions-oriented approach to solving issues
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Excel
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Eng.)
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications