Content Marketing Manager
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
We're looking for an experienced content marketer to join our growing team. You will own the blog, develop and execute a content strategy that supports our different business verticals and audiences. Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing you will drive top of the funnel awareness and engagement with our existing customers. This is a rare opportunity to make an impact and raise the profile of a fast-growing computer vision startup that is redefining the homeownership experience.
You are a strong writer, learner, and love to build things. You have a proven track record of driving results, growing engagement and awareness, and optimizing content based on performance. You’re comfortable jumping from strategy to content creation (writing, interviewing, editing) and production, to planning. You are a storyteller, a collaborator, and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive right in.
You'll contribute by:
You’re a passionate and seasoned content creator, whether that is writing the content yourself or extracting insights from internal and external stakeholders to inform content. You’ll be responsible for getting our content engine up and running, creating thought leadership pieces that include case studies, guides, white papers, tip sheets, and infographics.
Experience working cross-functionally is essential, as is your commitment to collaboration. From ideation to execution, you’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales and Channel Partner leads to develop educational collateral and content for campaigns, including the planning and production of webinars. You’ll partner with DemandGen and Growth to create and optimize content for landing pages.
Keeping a pulse on performance, in addition to the market and competitive landscape, you will identify new opportunities to increase awareness and diversify our content footprint. Bonus points if you have video experience.
Your background includes:
- 5 years of experience building an integrated content program distributed across channels (web/blog, email, social and more), ideally for a B2B/SaaS audience or tech company
- Creating and maintaining a high-output content workflow and editorial calendar
- Optimizing blog and landing page content for search, social promotion, and increasing engagement
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Strong communication skills; ability to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of a piece or series of content
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who can effectively prioritize and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications