SEO & Content Lead
Please use PDF format for resumes.
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Computer vision and an exceptional culture.
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a SEO & Content Lead to own both SEO & Content Marketing Strategy and help drive Conversion & Lifecycle Optimization. Examples of what you will be tackling: standing up our SEO content creation engine and ultimately drive new sign ups through content & SEO; reducing funnel friction and increasing retention through lifecycle marketing (e.g., in-app, push, SMS, email); and helping think through GTM tactics for vertical expansion. Your background includes growth marketing (with specializations in B2B Content Marketing & SEO) and data driven experimentation in high velocity, early stage environments that leaves you hungry for a role that gives you both the latitude to pave your own path and opportunity to drive an outsized impact within the company.
As a SEO & Content Lead, you will be joining the team that conceives of, creates, and executes on the company’s largest growth initiatives. Our Growth team is a group of iterative testers and builders who use data to drive us towards the right strategies to maximize HOVER’s revenue and customer base. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of ownership and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally (to tactically get-things-done each week) and strategically (to scale our business in the right ways entering 2021).
You will contribute by:
Owning and executing our Content Marketing & SEO strategy and driving funnel optimizations across the user experience. You’ll stand up our Content Marketing and SEO strategy from the ground up, showing early wins and scaling on your successes. You’ll refine our conversion optimization efforts, to ensure we make the most of our organic traffic. You will use tools like Braze to set up systems of lifecycle touchpoints to drive key behaviors.
Finally, you will work cross-functionally with the rest of the Growth team as we drive the full funnel strategy and with the Marketing team on creative development.
Your background includes:
- 3+ years of direct B2B Content Marketing & SEO experience
- 5+ years of broader Growth Marketing experience
- Familiarity with Tableau (or other Business Insight tools)
- Experience managing freelance creators or agencies
- Ability to build and manage strategic content calendars
- Experience operating in an 80/20 mindset and deliberately prioritizing your time when there are competing exciting and impactful projects to work on
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset -- you work to solve your own problems before asking for help
- Data and results driven -- you like to beat the odds and blow past goals
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave - We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of conferences, workshops, or certifications
- Transportation - Pre-tax commuter benefits and free parking