We also may include tracking pixels, which are small graphic images, in our marketing communications to determine engagement. These cookies may be set by us or by third parties with whom we have partnered to assist in our marketing efforts.
We use four categories to define the usage of cookies within the HOVER service: Functional, Analytical, Advertising, and Social Media.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, however, you may be able to delete cookies yourself through your browser’s cookie manager. To do so, please follow the instructions provided by your web browser. Please note that disabling cookies will reset your session, disable auto-login, and may adversely affect the availability and functionality of our Websites and the services we can provide to you.
- Google Analytics. To learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy, visit the “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” page at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics when using our website, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Branch.io. To learn more about Branch.io and your privacy, visit https://branch.io/policies/#privacy. To opt out of being tracked by Branch.io on your mobile device(s), visit https://branch.io/policies/#opt-out.
- Google Tag Manager – Tracks user behavior on the Websites, which helps us better understand how users are using the Websites. Learn more at https://support.google.com/tagmanager/answer/6102821, and to opt out, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7519794.
- Mix Panel – Mix Panel tracks user behavior on our HOVER products, which helps us to improve the HOVER service. Learn more at https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy/. To opt-out, visit https://mixpanel.com/optout.
- Segment – To learn more about Segment and your privacy, visit https://segment.com/legal/privacy/
- Braze – Braze is a platform for life-cycle marketing campaigns through first party channels, such as email, SMS, mobile and web push notifications, and in-app/in-browser messaging. To learn more about Braze and your privacy, visit https://www.braze.com/privacy
We collect a unique ad tracking identifier (the Advertising Identifier or “IDFA” on Apple devices and the Google Advertising ID or “GAID” on Android devices) from your device. These identifiers are unique to your device, but you can reset them or limit their use through your device settings, as described below. These identifiers do not contain your name or email address. We use these ad tracking identifiers together with our analytics technologies in order to inform our targeted advertising initiatives.
These third-party cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks to collect information about your visits to and actions on certain pages of our Websites so that they can deliver ads for relevant HOVER products and services to you later, such as when you are on certain third-party sites. These cookies also track ad performance.
If you wish to opt-out of cookies that collect information to serve you interest-based ads generally, you may opt-out by clicking here
Our website uses social media features provided by companies and services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others to enable you to share information with these channels. The social features are identified on our website by our display of the companies’ logos. These cookies are owned and controlled by third parties, and therefore the third parties – and not HOVER – are responsible for their use. As such, we can’t guarantee that we have listed every cookie you might get from a third party since a third party could change these cookies at any time as their needs change.