Senior HR Business Partner
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the HOVER People Team. In this role you will be a trusted partner and advisor. HOVER is a fast-paced, results driven organization that is scaling quickly. You will need to be able to stay one step ahead of our growth and be able to coach and support our executives and managers as we scale. You will work closely with all levels of management to help build and support a highly functioning team. You will drive impact through training managers, managing performance, building strong relationships, and leading new initiatives. You will be most successful in this role if you care deeply about our business and our employees and are excited about doing everything you can to make our team thrive.
You will contribute by:
In this role, you will help the company reach its goals by executing on people programs within the Go to Market organization and/or our G&A and Operations teams. You will manage the success of people programs across the employment lifecycle including on-boarding, performance management, change management, compensation, training, and career development. You will also develop, implement and evaluate strategic programs that span across the entire organization. You will be empathetic and thoughtful in your approach and will be obsessed with identifying areas of improvement and proposing and executing on solutions. You will be a true partner to our executives and managers and will help them identify gaps as well as develop and retain talent. As we scale, you will need to be forward thinking and creative to recommend and execute on people strategies to drive business outcomes and enable our team to be their best.
Your background includes:
- 6+ years of experience in an HR role or equivalent with 3+ years of experience as an HRBP
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of developing, executing against, and measuring the success of people programs
- Experience coaching and advising leaders at various levels of the organization including executives
- Passionate about building and supporting strong teams with aggressive goals
- Collaborative, empathetic, and team-oriented
- Ability to thrive in an fast-paced environment; problem solving skills are a must
- Deep understanding of HR principles and employment law
- Strong data analysis skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- HR and/or coaching certifications are a plus
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications