Account Executive (Insurance)
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a seasoned account executive that is passionate about improving lives through technology and thrives in a fast-growing technology company. This role will require creativity, grit, and cross functional collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product and Support, and build relationships with some of HOVER’s largest partners across the Insurance market. You’ll be part of a strong and innovative team focused on delivering the best possible customer experience.
The fast growing Insurance team has a “customer-first” mindset and collaborates across the business to ensure HOVER is putting its best foot forward, always. We have a “Think, Do, Serve” value set that ensures we work collaboratively, authentically, and openly both internally and externally. You will be joining a newly formed insurance mid-market sales team to drive net new sales opportunities, while managing upsell and expansion opportunities with our insurance clients.
You will contribute by:
You will help build new and strengthen existing relationships within the mid market insurance segment.. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with key account stakeholders across both Claims and Underwriting departments. You will connect with key business executives and project team members, prepare adoption and utilization reports, build presentation decks, and lead quarterly business reviews with the project teams. You’ll be the primary lead for technical integration projects, and be responsible for ensuring each phase is properly scoped, timelines are achieved, and functionality is delivered. In this role, you will be responsible for answering client requests and identifying business opportunities across new verticals. You will contribute to launching and managing new pilots and post sales enablement, tracking utilization & performance of the HOVER technology, and building ROI models for Senior Leadership. In this role, you will also act as the liaison between cross-functional teams at HOVER, including Sales, Customer Success, Product Development, Engineering, Finance, and Production departments.
Your background includes:
- 6+ years of direct sales experience navigating mid-market enterprise sales cycles, negotiating contracts, and delivering positive results
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Excel)
- Experience building ROI models using Excel
- Solution-oriented sales philosophy built around asking questions, listening, and GAP selling
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A positive attitude!
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications