Account Executive (Key Accounts)
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a seasoned account executive that is passionate about improving lives through technology and thrives in a fast-growing technology company. This role will require creativity, grit, and cross functional collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product, Support, and build relationships with some of HOVER’s largest partners across the exterior home remodeling industry. The candidate will have experience utilizing solution selling, and will help manage complex sales cycles with new accounts while also finding "white space" opportunities within any existing accounts in their territory. It’s important to note that this is a high velocity selling environment so your ability to balance all of the above will be critical to your success.
This role is a remote in-territory position and we are targeting the NorthEastern United States but flexible to metro location. Please clarify your current location in the relevant application field.
The Key Accounts Team has a “customer-first” mindset and collaborates across the business to ensure our customers are set up to optimize their use of the HOVER platform resulting in measurable returns. We have a “Think, Do, Serve” value set that ensures we work collaboratively, authentically, and openly both internally and externally. You will be joining a diverse group of proven professionals with unique backgrounds and skill sets that collectively keep elevating the team as a whole both professionally and personally.
You will contribute by:
You will help build and strengthen relationships with some of HOVER’s largest Exterior Home Remodeling accounts and channel partners. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with key account stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, and Production departments. You will connect with key business executives and team members, prepare adoption and utilization reports, create strategic alignments with associated channel partners, and create workflow processes to best optimize performance and efficiency throughout the organization. You will contribute to launching and managing new pilots, tracking utilization & performance of the HOVER technology, and building ROI models for Senior Leadership. In this role, you will also act as the liaison between cross-functional teams at HOVER, including Sales, Customer Success, Product Development, Engineering, Finance, and Production departments.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of field sales experience within enterprise software
- Knowledge of content management, cloud, or other complex SaaS applications preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong prioritization, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Ability to effectively hunt for new prospects and achieve new logos revenue targets
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Channel relations strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Some travel eventually required
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications