Director, Corporate & Business Development
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER Wants You:
As a Director on the Corporate & Business Development team at HOVER, you will design and execute partnerships that help us achieve our strategic objectives. You will drive success working cross functionally across HOVER teams by clarifying goals, aligning resources, and setting clear objectives for your programs. In this role, you will develop strong relationships, both internally and externally, and excel at executive-level communication. You will identify and qualify new opportunities to expand our business through new and existing partnerships and markets. You will work across HOVER functions including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product Development, Engineering and Finance, to maximize value to HOVER and for our ecosystem of partners.
You will contribute by:
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners by understanding their objectives and acting as their trusted advisor for all things HOVER
- Managing the implementation of new and existing strategic partnerships to ensure successful onboarding and outcomes
- Partnering closely with a variety of cross departmental stakeholders and setting our teams up for success
- Leading cross-functional projects within HOVER and identifying new ways our platform can differentiate our partners and customers in the market
Your background includes:
- 7+ years of consulting, operations, or customer success experience, preferably within B2B software
- Management experience including performance management, career development, and growing teams
- Experience with project management, CRM, or customer success tools
- Experience working with databases and/or BI applications, analyzing data and communicating results
- Ability to communicate clearly and distill complexity into action
- Success building senior-level and cross functional relationships quickly and effectively
- Active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and empathy for your partners and customers
- Growth mind-set; flexible and adaptive