Accounting Revenue Manager (Insurance)
Please use PDF format for resumes.
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
We are seeking an experienced revenue and billing operations manager to build and lead a team within HOVER’s Accounting and Finance organization. This role will be responsible for all aspects of revenue both technical and operational. This position will report to our Controller and will initially take on all revenue and billing operations with five direct reports.
The ideal candidate is a strong manager with exceptional attention to detail, experience leading teams through change, establishing strong business partnerships across the organization and has a solid understanding of basic accounting reconciliations, billing and collections processes.
You will contribute by:
You will lead all aspects of HOVER revenue functions including operational execution and technical go-to-market readiness. You will drive continued improvements of revenue systems and business processes in the Quote to Cash function. You will design customer-centric solutions and processes and will work closely with our Engineering and Product team to ensure continued process improvements and automation. You will influence our go-to-market strategy by partnering with pricing counsel and other key business stakeholders on the operational and technical revenue implications. You will recruit, manage, and coach a team of billing/revenue analysts to support monthly billing and collections processes. You will develop and prepare reports on team performance and establish KPIs in order to drive for improvement while providing key stakeholders with appropriate levels of visibility, including upper management, Finance and Sales. You will build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across Sales, Legal, Biz Strategy and finance teams. This role will require interactions with customers and so requires an outstanding level of professionalism.
Your Background includes:
- 10 years of experience in operations leadership role with experience building and scaling high performing teams.
- Outstanding communication skills - we love transparency
- Strong management skills
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize the workload
- Proven commitment to operational excellence and accuracy in billing
- Ability to build strong cross functional relationships in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with analytical software such as Tableau is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave - We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications