Sales Development Representative
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
We’re looking for a self-motivated salesperson to focus on generating new business opportunities.This role is unique in our company as you will be essential to building our company’s overall book of business in promising territories. The successful candidate will get to understand their prospects’ business objectives, qualify them to make sure they are the right fit for HOVER, and get them excited to connect with an Account Executive.
Finally, you’ll be working on a rapidly growing team, helping us refine processes and explore new ways to leverage the SDR skillset to drive maximum business impact. You’ll report directly to the Director of Growth.
You will contribute by:
As an SDR, you’ll help our future customers understand the power of HOVER’s measurements and 3D model. You will be in a key position to secure new business for HOVER. You will need to articulate the vision of HOVER with decision makers at the beginning of the sales cycle, and often times prior to them having ever heard of HOVER.
The main responsibilities in this role include prospecting, presenting to key stakeholders, and selling the value proposition of our product. You’ll be focused on getting in touch with the right people within an organization, qualifying them, and nurturing their interest prior to setting up a meeting with an Account Executive.
We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about changing the way the entire home improvement industry operates.
Your background includes:
- 1-3 years of relevant professional work experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self motivated, organized and driven by success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the G Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience in Sales or Exterior Home Improvement is a plus
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications