Enterprise Solutions Engineer
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
As an essential member of the Enterprise Solutions Engineering team, you will be the technical champion for our prospects and customers making use of HOVER’s ecosystem of partners. You will work closely to understand their needs and demonstrate how HOVER can add value to their workflows and businesses. You will partner closely with Corporate and Business Development, Sales, Product and Engineering to gain new customers, build relationships, and nurture business growth.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to expand your breadth and depth of knowledge in 3D-related products and data. You'll help shape our product roadmap based on the needs and requirements of the customers and partners that you engage.
You will contribute by:
As an Enterprise Solutions Engineer, you will support the sales and business development teams in technical conversations with customers and partners and recommend ideal solutions and workflows. You will design and project manage integrations and technical solutions involving our customers, partners, and product teams. You will work hands-on with HOVER’s technology including demonstrating integrations and prototypes using the APIs and SDKs. In addition, you will partner with HOVER’s Product, Engineering, and Design teams to gather and share feedback from customers. This role will contribute to our sales and business development strategy by developing solutions and use cases in new and existing markets.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of experience working as a solutions engineer, technical sales engineer, consulting, or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with REST and GraphQL APIs and integrations with enterprise systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills specifically with delivering technical presentations and live demonstrations
- Experience documenting technical solutions for both technical and non technical audiences
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies and common authentication technology such as SSO and OAuth
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools including Tableau and SQL
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications