HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Computer vision and an exceptional culture.
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for an SDR Manager to build, scale, and manage our outbound SDR team. You’ll be responsible for coaching the SDR team while simultaneously building out our outbound SDR system and strategy. Your background likely includes some combination of sales, consulting, and operations. You have experience building large high velocity sales teams and managing them to achieve amazing results.
As an SDR Manager, you will be joining the Growth team -- a group that conceives of, creates, and executes on the company’s largest growth initiatives. We are a group of iterative testers and builders who use data to drive us towards the right strategies to maximize HOVER’s revenue and customer base. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of ownership and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally (to tactically get-things-done each week) and strategically (to scale our business in the right ways entering 2021).
You will contribute by:
Building, managing, and optimizing our outbound SDR strategy and team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that this team hits its quarterly goals, training them to be effective sales people, while also launching experiments to further optimize the team’s processes and efforts. You’ll dive into the data to form your own perspectives on what we need to test and scale in order to hit our 2021 numbers. You’ll then own, launch, and analyze those tests. Finally, you’ll participate in experimenting and building out new parts of the business through outbound SDR efforts.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales
- 2+ year experience managing teams
- Familiarity with excel, Salesforce, and data manipulation & analysis tools
- Experience operating in an 80/20 mindset and deliberately prioritizing your time when there are competing exciting and impactful projects to work on
- Strong ability to organize and communicate large, complex initiatives and parallel work streams that involve many cross-functional stakeholders (both verbal and written)
- Resourceful, hard working, and solutions oriented mindset -- you work to solve your own problems before asking for help
- Data and results driven -- you like to beat the odds and blow past goals
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications