HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for someone who will drive high impact change and performance throughout HOVER to support our ability to deliver the best product and fulfillment outcomes to our customers. You will work cross-functionally with key parts of the business, including product, engineering, sales, and customer operations on core strategic projects and take them from ideation through to implementation.
The Operations Team supports HOVER’s growth by consistently giving our customers a high-quality product while maximizing internal efficiencies and effort. We are also responsible for pushing the boundaries of our data and production capabilities to enable HOVER’s mission to digitize the world’s physical structures. We are a cross-cultural team, and we work closely with business partners both domestically and internationally.
You will contribute by:
You will manage, optimize, and adapt our production flow for cutting-edge computer vision techniques, to ensure it can support our expanding product and customer base. You will be on the lookout for both small process tweaks, and entirely different ways of doing things, with a particular focus on delivering the highest quality outcomes for our customers as we rapidly scale. You will collaborate closely with the product and engineering organizations to ideate, develop, and roll-out across our domestic and international production process.
To do this, you will break down problems, identify the key issues to tackle, map dependencies, and use data and analysis to help in decision making. You will be biased towards action, and can drive analysis and manage strategic projects independently. Some international travel will be required (eventually).
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of professional experience in operations, strategy & operations, management consulting, or analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – can communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical leadership audiences
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience working cross-functionally to establish and scale processes that support large volumes and different working cultures
- Proven ability to quickly climb new learning curves and add value
- Ideally people management experience
- A sincere, collaborative, and empathetic personality characterized by a strong inclination to be part of a team of doers
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications