Technical Onboarding Specialist
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a Technical Onboarding Specialist (also called HOVENGER) to join our team. The person would be part of the Product Enablement team that is responsible for launching new products and initiatives within HOVER. Our team is currently focused on onboarding our customers to our advanced workflow features called Transform. As a team, we work cross functionally as we partner with sales, marketing, product and engineering to make sure we are as successful as possible out in the marketplace. Due to this role’s cross-functional nature, it is an exciting opportunity to learn and interact with different areas of our business. We are looking to hire this role in either of our main office headquarters, on the West Coast in San Francisco, CA or the East Coast out of Rochester, NY. We are also open to Remote locations depending on experience and specific location. Please specify your location in the appropriate application field.
This is a great opportunity to gain insight and build relationships within multiple departments at HOVER. The work being done by you is crucial for HOVER's growth and success.
You will contribute by:
This role will be at the crux of customer interaction and enablement, supporting and troubleshooting your product area, and technical implementation. You will manage the onboarding process of new customers onto our Transform features (estimation, proposal, ordering, labor management, etc). As a Technical Onboarding Specialist you are the first line of defense and an expert in your product area. You are motivated by helping our customer achieve their desired objectives with buying into our advanced features. You balance a good understanding of change management with a detail oriented approach in technically onboarding customers’. You are diligent in your ability to understand customer needs and the calculations and logic behind the outputs that we enable for them. Your problem solving and communication skills will be crucial in hearing out customer pain points and understanding where our product can meet them. From your interactions with customers, you will thoughtfully report feedback to our sales and product team in order to influence initiatives and product roadmaps.
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of experience from customer success, sales, change management, technical implementation, project management, production management within exterior home improvement
- Moderate technical experience with Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical aptitude - You like to get to the root of a problem and provide solutions
- Diligent and detailed oriented
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications