Business Systems Manager (Salesforce.com Certified)
HOVER uses patented technology, making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world, allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity, so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a subject matter expert in driving industry best practices for our Salesforce ecosystem. You will own end to end system design and implementation, execute hands-on practical work, and demonstrate technical leadership of our Salesforce org and broader GTM technology stack. You will regularly re-evaluate the system for optimizations and stay close to innovation to maximize ROI.
As the Business Systems Manager, you will be joining the Revenue Operations & Strategy team, where our mission is to add leverage to the GTM teams by multiplying their impact. We strive for continuous improvement across systems, processes, insights, and enablement. We use data to make decisions and strongly value impact over effort.
In 2021 we’ll have over 150 Salesforce users spread across our various GTM teams, and you will be right in the middle of it all. We are looking for someone to join our team that thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, is keen to solve problems, and thinks about building for scale.
You will contribute by:
First and foremost, you will be the domain expert for HOVER on all things Salesforce. You will oversee all aspects of Salesforce, from implementing new functionality to supporting all existing configurations. This role will work closely with stakeholders and technical teams to develop solutions for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and declarative customizations. You will build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability.
You will manage 3rd party integrations and guide our tech stack towards a 360-degree view of the customer, utilizing Salesforce as the core platform. Today, our teams extensively use Outreach.io, Highspot, Gong, Slack, and Tableau.
Salesforce is used across all operational parts of the business, including Sales, Marketing, Growth, Customer Support, and Finance. You will have had experience working with various business functions and supporting high growth and scale.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Proficiency in standard Salesforce functions, especially in Sales Cloud. This includes native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, process builder actions, 3rd-party technology integrations, user management, roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, and security settings
- Experience working in an agile environment utilizing sandbox architecture to manage releases
- You have a strong sense of prioritization with a bias towards collaboration and a sense of urgency to deliver results
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications