Please use PDF format for resumes.
HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across exterior home improvement, insurance, and financial services. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures and Menlo Ventures, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Why HOVER wants you:
We are seeking an individual with strong organizational and analytical skills to prepare invoices and regular billing reconciliations for our insurance customers - the largest growing vertical at HOVER. The ideal candidate has exceptional attention to detail, basic understanding of accounting reconciliations and experience in billing and collections. We are looking to hire this role in our San Francisco, CA office. Please specify your location in the relevant application field.
You will contribute by:
You will initiative and fulfill the life cycle of client billing and remittance. You will communicate directly with customers ranging in size about their monthly billing statements, balances and payments. You will provide a high level of service to our customers in handling their questions related to billing while also interfacing closely with cross-functional stakeholders within HOVER - including accounting, finance and sales.
We strive for absolute excellence in our billing processes, so we expect you to be able to resolve or appropriately escalate complex billing issues in a timely manner such that we continue to provide our insurance customers with the highest level of service they deserve.
Your background includes:
- 1+ years of experience in billing or other finance/accounting roles
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven commitment to operational excellence and accuracy in billing
- Familiarity with analytical software such as Tableau is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave - We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications